The Body Shop Fitness Center has been serving the Rehoboth Beach community since 1989. Shaun Tull has been a Body Shop member for 16 years and one of TriCoach Bruce Clayton and Adam Howard’s personal training clients.
Member name: Shaun Tull
- How long have you lived in the neighborhood?
“Born in Sussex County and full-time in Rehoboth for nearly 22 years.”
- What is your favorite thing about life at the beach?
“People and the laid back lifestyle in general.”
- What is your favorite thing about your business/profession?
“In real estate, it’s different and it’s a daily challenge, while ultimately trying to help clients (often friends) achieve their life goals.”
- Why have you incorporated fitness into your life?
“I’ve always been active and having a regular fitness routine is very beneficial to me, both physically and mentally.”
- When did you start training at The Body Shop?
“16 years ago.”
- Favorite health tip to share:
“Set a goal and/or plan a race. It’s very rewarding and keeps you motivated, while being a fun activity you can do with friends.
“The Body Shop is a great atmosphere for fitness and Adam Howard, Bruce Clayton and the team are very knowledgeable trainers who lead by example.”